Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

woah i can do it

so linux can fly?

Morningstar Morningstar

Wow

awsome. It is the better thing ive seen on newgrounds, you own me man. Since ive not enought word to tell how im feelin with theses cinematics the only one remain is "Wow", seriously.

Edge of Sanity Edge of Sanity

Funny crap

Funny how you make me paranoid about the use of a nickname. For one second i fought i was amnesic or something like that. 0\10 cause its a prank game so i gave you a prank star!

Deadpile Rampage Deadpile Rampage

Some ideas

1+ A pause button

2+ A shield (something like a halo shield ^auto-regeneration^)

3+ A slowmotion fonction and the ability to shoot from behind, with mouse

4+ A ^no music^ button

5+ upgrade with point for gun, amno and shield in the pause menu

6+ The possibility to have more than two different weapon at the same time

7+ Make it possible to do combos like a gun in one hand and a sniper in the other.

....
Anyway, simple but fanstastic. I feel happy and relax after playin this.

Mecha Martyr Mecha Martyr

Great music

The music was amazing but i didn't get the point with this game; it was difficult to move, the controls was not terrible and enemy get tough too fast.

Get Off My Planet Get Off My Planet

A good game

This a good game but some bugs was very annoying.

Some time it is impossible to place correctly a building. Also, it is practicably impossible to get over level 51; at level 50 enemy come from any direction, and for some obscure reason, laser tower take a lot of power at this moment. When i mean a lot, i mean more than +44.

There is also a MAJOR problem with power price. It cost a lot of money. A lot too much. It some time appear impossible to restart the game, as nothing appear. And it is a glitch about power supply; it can be buy for $500 at any time.

But i like to play this game, it was original and i know artists make a lot of job here, so i must say; thank you for bring good game and have a nice continuation in your path.

Warzone Tower Defense Warzone Tower Defense

wow

This game is great! I like this kind of game and i must say than this one is really great!

By the way, ive a question: how they do to have a so high score cause my best game is actually lvl 137.

Anyway, thx to you to share it with us.